Facebook Organization Promotion 2015

Congratulation To You All Our Facebook Organization Promotion 2015 Winners...
      
    The Online Draws Was Conducted By A Random Selection Of Emails You Were Picked By An Advanced Automated Random Computer Search From The Facebook In Other To Claim Your $350.000.00usd The Organization Promotion Program Which Is A New Innovation By Facebook, Is Aimed At Saying A Big Thank You To All Our Users For Making Facebook Their Number One Means To Connect, Communicate, Relate And Hook Up With Their Families And Friends Over The Years...



Image result for facebook lottery pics     
                     

         

Comments

  1. So I was contacted today and told I was a 90 thousand dollar winner chosen by this random computer search but the woman just stopped messaging me. So how are we to know these 2015 winners? She gave me a set winning numbers and winner ng answer and told me not to tell anyone and if I were contacted by someone saying they were from Facebook winnings for me to know if they were the real deal to ask if they had my winning numbers. This needs to be seen by Mark the CEO of Facebook because my family was in desperate need of these winnings that were promised and had us really truely excited that we had finally caught a break and our lives were gonna change. So how do you find out the real winners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello How Are You Doing Today And Your Family ? Kindly Get Back To Us For More Details ...

      Delete
    2. Yesterday, one of your Facebook representatives told me that, to collect my half a million dollars, I would have to either travel to the UK or first pay you $500. That's the same thing as yourselves not giving me the money that you have already promised to give me.

      Delete
  2. I think that they are just finding out how good our own bank account numbers are, to try to take them from us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog